Bring your consumer finance experience to our Branch Manager position and take full responsibility for the growth, leadership, performance and profitability of our branch office.
Keys to success include consumer finance management experience, effective interpersonal and communication skills, a license to sell insurance products plus demonstrated leadership in a team environment.
Springleaf Financial Services is one of the nation’s largest consumer finance companies. We help others bring their dreams to life with loans, retail financing and other credit-related products. Distributed through 800+ branch offices in 25 states, we may be able to help you realize your dream of a better career.
Springleaf offers advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation programs and a comprehensive benefits package.
Successful candidates will:
* Currently live in the local commute area
* Must have Mortgage Loan Originator License
* Must have management experience in the consumer finance industry, including 1st & 2nd mortgages, retail financing, dealer development, unsecured loans, and ancillary insurance
* Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
* Bilingual English/Spanish skills helpful
* Must be able to be licensed to sell insurance
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* College degree preferred
* Pass pre-employment credit and criminal background screenings
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Smoking is prohibited in all Springleaf offices.