Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and the fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide and we lend in 50 states. Our company is the 8th largest l retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
Guaranteed Rate is seeking a Branch Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day involvement in a Manhattan, NY branch. The Branch Manager assists in areas that include customer service, P&L, business operations, personnel management, and the enforcement of company policies. With close oversight, this position assists in the communication of business objectives and plans within the New York Regional Division.
- Recruit top quality loan officers
- Develop and grow a Manhattan, NY branch
- Work with Regional Sales Manager to deliver a clear and concise monthly performance analysis that reflects the branch is exceeding sales projections or develop a plan of action to meet stated goals
- Actively manage the branch pipeline on a daily basis
- Actively manage loan officers
- Attend bimonthly Branch Manager meetings (via video cam)
- Report directly to the Regional Manager
Click here to apply online
- Experience as a Branch Manager or related position in the mortgage industry
- Previous management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented to drive the branches to achieve goals
- Effective communicator. Must be able to insure all Loan Officers are knowledgeable about goals, objectives and responsibilities
- Strong management skills. Must be able to manage reports to achieve desired results
- Must have strong financial management skills to analyze data and information to make decisions and challenge direct reports
- Highly professional. Ability to model the organizational pace and direction for their LOs
- Highly ethical and driven to succeed
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products