Primary responsibility is general mechanical service on electrical and gasoline golf cars, industrial vehicles, turf vehicles and trailers.
• Performs mechanical services/repairs to golf vehicles, turf or industrial units and trailers.
• Performs assigned duties at the branch location or on-site at a customers location.
• Drives company vehicles as required. Makes deliveries or pickups from customers to provide a continuity of service and maintenance of accounts. Performs on the road service calls.
• Provides sales leads to management.
• Responsible for maintaining all assigned company tools and/or equipment in the branch area or on service trucks. Responsible for preventive maintenance of any company vehicle and/or trailer. Reports any major service needs, safety problems, etc. to store supervision.
• Must complete necessary work orders, parts orders, delivery reports, time sheets and other paperwork required to document the mechanical work and other duties accomplished.
• Performs all other related duties as required by management.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• 1-3 years experience with gas and electric engines
• Must have own tools
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Must have good driving record
License and Certification Requirements: -
Valid Drivers License, CDL License preferred
Previous experience servicing golf cars is preferred
E-Z-GO is a division of Textron
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/
Mar 4, 2013, 4:16:08 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 21 months ago