This full time position is located at 370 North Reading Road Ephrata, PA 17522
- Provide leadership, coach, train, manage performance of staff to insure branch achieves sales goals. Manage sales culture implementing targeted sales and marketing processes.
- Ensure branch operational integrity: communication and compliance in all branch policies and procedures.
- Provide consistent quality customer service to both internal and external customers that meets or exceeds established standards.
-Ensures that team members exceed customer satisfaction and demonstrate Sovereign's standards.
- Meet or exceed assigned branch core deposit goals.
- Analyze branch expenses and implement strategies to reduce overhead.
- Generate additional bank business through in-branch sales, phone sales and external business development.
- Participate in branch functions and community activities to promote bank's image and growth.
- Responsible for communicating and implementing changes to policies and procedures.
- Carefully applies policies and procedures while granting exceptions.
- Build rapport with business partners.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred; 2-3 years banking or financial background, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Prior sales management experience required , banking or financial services preferred. Business development experience required.
- Commercial lending experience desirable; Proven communication skills, proven math skills; ability to address small groups of
people in order to effectively sell bank services
- Proven leadership quality with strong ability to supervise and instruct
- Proven track record in meeting sales goals, ability to meet deadlines and branch goals; Ability to manage to multiple goals
- Strong PC skills including: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Familiar with the respective community a plus
Job ID #53258
Performs job requirement/responsibilities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
To express interest in and be considered for a position, please provide your background information and work experience by completing the employment application in its entirety. Incomplete information may result in rejection of your application from consideration.
Santander Holdings USA is the parent company of Sovereign Bank, which reigns in the Northeast with more than 700 branch locations....