Position Title: Branch Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Branch Manager
Manages: Field and On-Site Supervisors, Field and On-Site Technicians, Assistant and Apprentice Technicians
Other Requirements: Occasional out of town travel with or without advanced notice.
Works and performs a variety of physical and non-physical duties, requires the capacity to quickly move from one project to another.. Position requires the ability to work with or without direct supervision as well as the ability to exercise independent judgment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Knows, understands and promotes company’s Core Values.
· Coordinate and schedule work crews to cover customer requirements and requests.
· Serve as subject matter expert (where qualified) or coordinate communication between subject matter expert and customer when consulting on a special project or application.
· Provide guidance and counseling to field and supervisory personnel.
· Serve as back up to the Branch Manager in their absence or upon request.
· Verify technician certifications/qualifications prior to assignment of field work.
· Assists technicians in the field as necessary.
· Ability to act as lead technician during field work and on-the-job training sessions.
· Communicates and deals with customers and the public in a professional manner.
· Coordinate and manage jobs with multiple crew and services.
· Train and mentor field and supervisory personnel.
· Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
· Properly completes all required forms and paperwork.
· Ensures proper use of all company resources; including tools, equipment and vehicles.
· Completes all required training, and testing, within company guidelines.
· Has Knowledge of all company products and services that are available to our customers.
· Knows and fully understands the policies set forth in the following manuals:
o Safety Policy manualo Drug and Alcohol manual
o Branch Operations Manual
· Facilitate training for field and supervisory personnel on safety, policies and procedures.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Serve as liaison with customers to estimate and quote project work.
· Provide Administrative Office assistance as needed to include but not limited to:
· Answering phones
· Receiving and sending fax documents and emails
· Filing documents
· Completes and Audits JSA’s and JSAC’s
· Complete Data Sheets
· Work permits
· Engineering Data Sheets
· Complete Inspection Checklists for QA/QC purposes.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Requires high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Two (2) or more years in a supervisory role.
· Three (3) or more years experience performing duties as a senior technician in the service lines applicable to the scope of responsibility.
· Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments or short notice.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Cursory knowledge of plant operations and maintenance. Best Practices
· Computer literate . Familiar with Windows' office products and accounting software such as JD Edwards or other ERP system.
· Work is primarily conducted in a semi-private office/cubicle setting but does require occasional travel to customer job sites to conduct field duties.
· Field duties require outdoor work in a plant atmosphere in all types of weather.
· Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
· Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
· Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
· May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes.
· May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
· Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
· Must be able to walk and climb
· Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively;
· Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to conduct investigations;
· Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties;
· Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to remote locations.
· Sufficient personal mobility to maneuver within a refinery or plant environment to include the ability to gain access to elevated platforms via ladders and stairwells.
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please select "Apply Now" to begin filling out your profile information.