As an OPERATIONS MANAGER with SmartSource Computer & Audio Visual Rentals, your primary focus would be to manage a technical configuration and rental distribution center and its operations personnel. SmartSource provides temporary technology of all types to major corporations, and the Operations Manager role includes extensive computer and Audio Visual configuration, event project management, and supervision of on-site personnel. Corporate Events and Audio Visual Rentals are done by all major companies at some time, and SmartSource Rentals is the fastest growing provider of these services, nationwide. There is no retail component to our company.
Our company provides computers, printers, large plasma displays, projectors, servers, copiers, audio visual equipment, and a wide range of other technology to companies requiring rentals from one day to three months. This is a billion dollar industry nationwide. With 21offices, SmartSource Rentals is the industry leader for some significant segments of this business.
SmartSource will afford you an exciting career opportunity. We offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You will be provided the support and environment to excel and succeed with an industry leading company. If you are enthusiastic, very experienced in technology, an experienced leader, and highly motivated to provide uncompromising customer service, we want to talk to you.
- Oversee configuration of all equipment for rental orders
- Supervise project planning for complex, multi-disciplinary technology rentals
- Schedule deliveries and personnel
- Supervise daily operations of shipping, receiving, and inventory
- Handle technical inquiries from clients and coworkers
- Supervise and develop the technical and logistic personnel assigned to you
- Assure successful execution of order fulfillment which results in customer satisfaction
The ideal Operations Manager candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated operations experience in the Computer, Audio Visual, or Corporate Events market.
- Management experience in a technical operations capacity very strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Strong knowledge of PC software programs, e.g., work processing, spreadsheets, database management, and E-mail programs.
- A positive, customer oriented attitude with a desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level.
- Flexibility to travel on a limited basis