Business Unit: Terminix
Title: Branch Pest Control Service Representative - 7550
Location: CA- Ventura- 2369
Metro Area: Los Angeles/Riverside/Orange County
Postal Code: 93003
Functional Area: Branch Services
Branch Number: 2369
Requisition Number: 944101
First Open Date: 11/19/2012
Post Date: 11/19/2012
Description: An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will apply company product to customers’ structures according to schedule and as needed based on service requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Drive company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
- Call customers to confirm scheduled services.
- Respond on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Complete required production forms at end of daily route.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Assist in sales to current customers through contact on route.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a Terminix associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
- Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
- Valid Driver’s license
Terminix - 17 months ago