AAA is seeking customer service oriented individuals for our Branch Member Service Specialist I position based out of our ___ branch. This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to planning road trips, books, maps and Notary services
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities of branch bookkeeping records.
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years in a customer service position; retail sales positions preferred
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- bility to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to type at least 30WPM
- The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service/Call Centers
AAA Auto Club Enterprises - 2 years ago
Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services...