The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking customer service oriented individuals for our Branch Member Service Specialist II position based out of our Culver City
Branch. This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to Auto Club transactions
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities for branch bookkeeping records
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Process Notary transactions for members according to National Notary Association and Auto Club procedures. Maintain knowledge and Notary commission. The Notary Public commission must be obtained within 12 months of the date of hire and maintained for the duration of employment in the position.
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years in a customer service position
- retail sales positions preferred
- DMV knowledge preferred
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to type at least 30WPM
- The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service/Call Centers
California-Culver City (CA)
AAA Auto Club Enterprises - 19 months ago
Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services...