Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York for the third year in a row, Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is a community chartered credit union offering personal financial services to more than 250,000 members. With more than 3.6 billion in assets and 21 branch locations throughout Dutchess, Orange, Putnam and Ulster counties, HVFCU is the premier employer of the Hudson Valley. If you thrive on providing exceptional service and desire to do so in an engaging and dynamic environment, come join us in our goal to become the Hudson Valley's first choice for a lifetime financial services partner.
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Supervisor in our Montgomery, NY branch.
The successful candidate will effectively coach and develop direct reports to further individual careers and grow branch business. Supervise daily platform operations and support organizational and branch initiatives.
The ideal candidates will have:
1. High school diploma or equivalent certificate required.
2. Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
3. NYS Notary Public license required within 6 months upon training completion.
4. Minimum 6 months of sales and customer service experience in a financial institution or retail environment required.
5. Minimum of 1 year of supervisory or leadership experience in a financial institution or retail environment preferred.
6. Previous teller or cash handling experience in a financial institution or retail environment preferred.
7. Bilinagual (Spanish) preferred.
We offer a great salary and benefits including:
401(k) with employer match
Paid time off
Flexible Spending Account
Life and Disability Insurance
Business Travel Insurance
Discounted Loan Rates
Employee Assistance Program
Educational Assistance Program
Professional Development Programs
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check including bondability, credit report and past employment references. All checks must be favorable for an applicant to be considered for employment.
HVFCU is a smoke-free workplace.
Diversity is essential to our success! EEO/AA employer.