Business Unit: Terminix
Title: Branch Termite Renewal Inspector - 7529
Location: TX- Austin- 2033
Metro Area: Austin/San Marcos
Postal Code: 78758
Functional Area: Branch Services
Branch Number: 2033
Requisition Number: 841028
First Open Date: 11/19/2012
Post Date: 11/19/2012
Description: An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will provide building inspection and state reports as required. Sell, schedule, and follow up on termite control service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect buildings in accordance with state rules and regulations.
- Schedule termite re-inspections.
- Make termite re-inspections and complete reports.
- Complete daily activity reports as required.
- Attend technical training seminars to stay abreast of changes.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a Terminix associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
- Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
- Valid driver’s license.
Terminix - 12 months ago
Terminix has set its sights on destroying your bug problem. Terminix offers pest control services for termites and a wide range of bugs and...