We are growing and expanding QUICKLY and we need several BRAND AMBASSADORS
to coordinate our top clients' promotional marketing campaigns!
Do you have what it takes?
To join our team as a Brand Representative/Ambassador, all you need is. . . * Good Communication Skills
- Drive to Succeed With A Stable Company
- Desire to Exceed Your Current Earnings
- Willingness to implement the Quality Training that we will provide you!
As a Promotional Representative, you will assist us in marketing our client's industry leading entertainment products on-site at Fortune 500 big box retail locations.
Cross-Training Provided, including: Product Representative Event Coordination Brand Ambassadorship Public Relations Management Training for those who qualify
REQUIREMENTS: Student mentality Great Attitude Strong Ethics Public relations, marketing, or sales background is an asset, but not required.
- MUST be located in the Austin area, or relocating within the next 3-6 weeks.
- Must have excellent English speaking and communication skills.
- FULL TIME ONLY -- Limited summer positions for students!
- Must have reliable transportation!
- MUST know how to have FUN!
INQUIRIES: Call Ashley @ 512-655-3465
- Click link above - OR - Send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note we are looking for individuals that have developed outstanding people and communication skills due to their experience in different sectors of the service industry. If you have experience working with the public and enjoyed it, then reach out to us today.
Learn more about ISA-ATX:
ISA-ATX on YouTube:
ISA-ATX on Wall Street Journal:
ISA-ATX on Market Wired:
Individuals with experience in the following are encouraged to apply:
marketing, advertising, customer service, entertainment, communications, public relations, entry level, sales, direct sales, business, retail, business development, interns, promotions, retail, events, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level advertising, business development, full time
Monster - 22 months ago