Us: 4moms |
’ mission is to develop DRAMATICALLY BETTER juvenile products and build a GREAT COMPANY. We°re passionate about people and we want YOU to join us! We ’re looking for a full-time, enthusiastic Brand Ambassador based in and serving the Los Angeles metro area. This product “evangelist ” will build relationships with retail store managers, train employees in effective selling techniques and educate consumers on the 4moms products.
What You ’ll Be Doing:
- Warm, friendly, energetic personality. Well-spoken and articulate.
- Background in communications, event marketing, sales, retail or theater.
- Willing and able to travel 75% locally, 25% overnights.
- Willing and able to work 1 weekend day each week, in return for a weekday as your day off.
- Personal accountability to plan and execute your work schedule strategically
- You ’ll make weekday visits to a set group of juvenile product retailers in the Los Angeles area. Focus will be on employee training and building positive relationships with department managers. Ensure product is displayed correctly and that all collateral is properly attached.
- You ’ll make weekend visits to retailers. Focus will be on consumer education and assistance.
- Keep a daily log with details of store visits (who you saw, what you accomplished, pictures taken) to share with the Pittsburgh team.
- Strong potential of need for a quarterly business trip to neighboring markets.
Home Office Connection:
Being and feeling part of the 4moms Team is very important to us, so we expect to have much interaction with our Brand Ambassadors.
In return for your services, we currently offer a generous total compensation plan including a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, life
- To start, you ’ll spend approximately 2 weeks in Pittsburgh to become a brand, product and retailer expert - and to learn the ins and outs of the business.
- Upon completion of the first 2 weeks, someone from Sales will accompany you on your first store visits to help get you acclimated and make introductions. Then someone from the home office will visit you once per quarter.
- You ’ll travel to the Pittsburgh office once at least once per quarter to present a comprehensive market report and update about the work you ’ve been doing.
- Your Pittsburgh-based project lead will have regular contact with you to support all of your efforts.
" disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, and mobile phone coverage. 4moms was honored with the 2011 Kind " Jugend Innovation Award, was named #3 on the 2012 Pittsburgh 100 list of Fastest Growing Companies and #743 on the 2011 INC 5000. Our products have also won the JPMA Innovation Award, the 2011 Popular Science Magazine°s Best of What°s New Award, and the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
4moms - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard