Brand Manager - Marketing Opportunities
We are always interested in hearing from talented Brand Managers. Are you looking to use your creativity and innovation to play a key role in advancing one of our market-leading brands? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. Lead with us as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Brand Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Managing the execution of the marketing plan for assigned products to ensure the efficient and effective use of the marketing budget
- Monitoring and analyzing monthly product performance results, and developing and recommending appropriate action plans
- Developing new and creative promotion concepts for review
- Working with Market Research to identify research needs and to establish programs designed to address those need
- Working closely with advertising account executives to ensure a clear understanding of marketing objective and providing leadership in areas of copy development and media planning
- Managing the marketing budget for all assigned products
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Brand Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Previous project management work experience
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods strongly preferred
- Brand Marketing combined with Marketing Innovation experience
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 15 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....