Brand Manager Cattlemen's Foodservice - French's Food Company
Join Reckitt Benckiser and you’ll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We’ve built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
The key objective of the role is to develop the annual and long term Marketing vision, strategy and plans for the Cattlemen’s Branded Portfolio to ensure the achievement of both market share and business financial objectives.
The position holder is directly responsible for leading the development and execution of the category marketing strategy in line with brand/business strategy. The position plays a key player and contributor to brand strategy and innovation.
- Through the setting of challenging and stretching targets ensure the execution of Brand Plans to deliver market share, Net Revenue, Gross Margin and Product Contribution targets within timescales and budget.
- To drive gross margin via cost saving initiatives, mix improvements on all major categories
- Lead the development of the portfolio strategy aligned to Category plans to build brand equity and support the achievement of the overall business strategy in the medium/long term.
- Contribute to the development of the NPD pipeline through the identification of potential brand and market opportunities
- Take the lead in the management of complex and multi-functional projects as required/defined
- Managing Cattlemen’s Branded Portolio in a highly competitive environment.
- Aligning Commercial strategy with Retail sales strategy
- Allocation of resources both financial and people behind value adding initiatives
- 4 year Degree educated, MBA preferred
- Foodservice Marketing Experience
- Experienced marketer with minimum 4-5 years experience
- Preference for experience in Sales
- Entrepreneurial and financially & commercially astute
- Ability to challenge the status quo and the ability to manage and deliver change
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong leadership skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial with high levels of energy and drive
- Strongly results oriented with demonstrable track record of success
- Ability to set challenging targets, lead, develop and motivate people
- Self-motivated and highly flexible
- Team working skills
Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Above all, expect rewards. And expect them all much sooner than you would anywhere else. Apply now and see just how much responsibility you’ll enjoy.
Interested candidates must apply online at Reckitt Benckiser’s website at
in order to be considered.
Reckitt Benckiser - 30+ days ago
If it doesn't clean or taste good, it doesn't cut the mustard with Reckitt Benckiser. A subsidiary of UK-based Reckitt Benckiser...