Villa Maria Estate is New Zealand’s most awarded winery; and the largest New Zealand family owned winery represented in the United States. Villa Maria Estate, in partnership with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE), is looking for an energetic Brand Manager, whose sole focus will be on the brand development and sales growth of Villa Maria Estate wines on the East Coast.
Ideally, you will be based in New York or surrounding area. Your focus will be largely NY, NJ and CT, with occassional visits to MA, IL, and FL, and targeted focus on key accounts, on-premise, and off-premise.
You will report to the US Market Manager of Villa Maria Estate; and have a strong association with the Western Region sales management team of Ste. Michelle Wines Estate, and be an active team member of the SMWE region you are based in.
This newly created role provides a unique opportunity to accelerate substantial sales growth for Villa Maria Estate. You will achieve this by selling, educating and promoting our full range of premium wines; ensuring execution of promotions and pricing; presenting opportunity to customers; achieving sales and distribution objectives; and executing programs to drive rate of sale.
• Establish and maintain route frequency for responsible territory and assigned accounts to grow on and off premise sales.
• Support Villa Maria marketing initiatives and tasting programs by telling the Villa Maria story.
• Educate/assist and inform on all Villa Maria products to SMWE distributors, the trade and also SMWE business development managers.
• Support SMWE Business Development Managers and wider sales network to build their knowledge and understanding of Villa Maria brands.
• Execute/maintain/monitor all SMWE driven Villa Maria marketing initiatives and programs for all accounts in assigned territory.
We are looking for a driven sales professional, with a proven and established customer network. We require someone who can respond to key objectives set by Villa Maria Estate, and execute them within the Ste. Michelle Wine Estate distribution network.
You must be an ambitious and driven self-starter with a passion for and a knowledge of New Zealand wine, and the ability to “hit the ground running”. At a minimum, you will need to have a college degree (or equivalent work experience), with a proven track record of achievement in sales and account management in the wine industry.
In addition, qualified candidates must be available for frequent business travel, and be able to maintain a valid driver’s license and safely operate a company vehicle.
"As American as baseball," could be a phrase coined by UST. Through U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC), UST manufactures and...