Role serves as the primary marketing contact for the BernzOmatic brand. Responsible for developing marketing and communications strategy, with marketing manager, and implementing integrated programs to generate product demand and support sales process. Emphasis on developing and managing paid/ earned/ owned media, in-store merchandising, partnership marketing with key customers and sales collateral. Works with internal cross-functional groups and external marketing partners to ensure message and brand consistency, create and compile market/ industry data to develop and execute trade and consumer-facing programs.
- Develops and implements the strategic and tactical marketing communications plan for brand/ product line
- Seamless project management and coordination of multiple team members and projects (sales, customer service, purchasing, operations, engineering, new product development and quality) + (PR/marketing agencies, design firms, translator, printers)
- Consistently execute multiple, simultaneous marketing projects in a timely manner
- Accurately tracks and monitors project progress and develops project work plans
- Timely response to priority projects
- Assists with strategic development, presentation, approval process, implementation, regular evaluation and adjustment of the retail product trade and consumer integrated marketing programs
- Responsible for executing marketing communication projects - including project scope and objectives, deadlines, time management, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities
- Provides creative ideas and strategy recommendations to internal and external teams
- Serves as liaison to sales, engineering, product development and operations teams for market and product information, promotional programs and opportunities, new product development and cost leadership projects.
- Understanding of the basic principles of brand management, including brand positioning, personality & overall campaign development.
- Understanding and experience creating consumer and trade marketing campaigns
- Overall understanding of marketing/ advertising design in all media (owned, earned, paid, sales/ trade support, etc).
- Uses consumer/ customer-focused perspective to make creative and applicable recommendations and decisions
- Strong and versatile communication and interpersonal skills, adaptable to multiple audiences
- Ability to participate in and coordinate a diverse group of individuals including sales team, engineers, operations/ production, designers, printers, copywriters, strategists, researchers, marketing agencies, etc.
- Software proficiencies: Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of web content management systems, graphic design and/or social media admin tools a plus.
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver with strong planning and organization skills
- Strong customer/ client service orientation and belief in the Worthington Industries'
Worthington Industries - 12 months ago