We are currently seeking a Broadcast/On-Air Systems Engineer for a well-known client in Denver, Co. The Engineer will be part of a small dedicated 24x7 team, tasked with supporting and maintaining the facility and operation, including immediately addressing on-air and critical issues as they arise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to outage calls from operations team and lead initial response to any technical issues
- Working with internal subject matter experts and vendors to resolve problems as necessary
- Assisting with implementation of software upgrades and system expansion
- Performing periodic maintenance procedures such as system health checks and proactive system restarts
- Developing the skills to act as subject matter expert for a collection of technologies within the facility