Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners, is seeking a Broker Account Representative to develop new and existing agency partnerships, drive sales and increase market penetration within a multi state territory. Frequent travel is required to sell and present Hagerty products to agents. This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
• Build partner awareness and understanding of Hagerty’s products through a variety of contacts including face to face and telephone contact and group presentations
• Attend shows and conventions with agents
• Visit agencies to train agents on Hagerty products
• Execute business plans for large agencies and networks
• Collect competitor data through web research, show attendance and networking with agents
• Execute a variety of marketing projects to generate new business
• Associates degree in business or related field
• Experience in coordination or management of projects
• Personal Lines Insurance License (desired)
• Two years of outside sales experience
• Proficient user of MS Office products: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
Hagerty offers a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package. To apply for this position, please visit our careers site at: http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers
We will contact only those candidates with whom we have a continuing interest.
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...