GS5, LLC, a Northern Virginia based Limited Liability Company, provides a range of analytical, acquisition, and business management support services and products to Intelligence and Command and Control communities within the Department of Defense. Privately owned by the principle founders, the company leverages its domain expertise in intelligence analysis, program and business management methods and management tool development. GS5 provides a range of analytical, program and business management support services for the Joint Battle Command and Control and intelligence communities.
In 2008, GS5 was named Prime Contractor of the Year by the Small Business Administration, was also voted one of Virginia’s Top 100 Diversity Owned Small Businesses. In 2009 and 2010, GS5 was named to the Inc 500 list, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and received honorable mention distinction on the Washingtonian Magazine’s Great Places to Work list.
GS5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minimum Experience :
Job Duties :
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of budget and/or financial management experience in a DOD environment.
- Must possess an active DOD SECRET security clearance.
Essential Duties of the Job :
- Provide a full range of support toward the preparation and execution of PM MC Program budgetary efforts. This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Support and analysis of financial, cost, and budgetary documentation for all products and programs within the PM MC family.
- Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and year end documentation.
- Support for the following:
- Payroll EstimatesDefense Travel System (DTS) Administration
- Budget reconciliation
- Reimbursable orders
- Maintenance of obligation and spend plans.
- Input, maintain, and monitor the financial records and reports required. The Contractor personnel shall be skilled and knowledgeable in the use and operations of the Standard Operations and Maintenance Army Research & Development System (SOMARDS) and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) financial systems.
- Support the processing of Purchase Requests (PR) such as MIPRS, and assigning Work Breakdown Structuring (WBS) for assignment of funds through GFEBS.
- Be knowledgeable in GFEBS utilizing the following user roles (but not limited to), create and retrieve GFEBS reports, and provide support services as such:
- Project System reports
- Purchase Requisitions
- Status of Funds Financial Reporting
- Year End Processor
- Financial Reviewer
- ECC Budget Reporter
- Reimbursable Reporter
- Purchase Request Processor
- Contract Viewer.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
- Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face.
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (i.e. general office environment).
- 401 (K) w/ up to 4% Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Bonuses
- 10 Federal Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Wellness Plan
- Corporate-Sponsored Events