Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Your daily responsibilities include:
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Wait on customers: serve drinks and desserts, clear dirty dishes, prepare and present guest checks, tickets, coupons, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned station: bus tables, wipe tables and chairs, pick up trash, clean ashtrays, etc.
- Stock/restock supplies (e.g., cups, glasses, silverware, coffee, napkins, etc.) at service station.
- Complete side duties: fill sugars, salt, pepper, and cream; make coffee; and other duties as needed to maintain cleanliness and customer service.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness/appearance of buffet as needed.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- High school diploma, GED or comparable experience
- Prior customer service in a fast paced environment preferred
- Previous cashiering experience in a high volume restaurant preferred
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
- Able to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment
- Must be able to maintain a neat and professional appearance and uphold the company appearance standards
Something to leave you with:
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -