As a member of the Scrum team, you will help to accelerate product development and facilitate releases, working with a team of 10+ developers and testers. You will work closely with the team to manage complex code builds, develop and maintain testing environments, along with performing integration and release procedures.
Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or similar. Strong communication skills.
- Managing complex code builds while supervising day-to-day code integration activities for multiple applications and environments.
- Developing and maintaining portions of the integration and release processes.
- Maintain and coordinate environment configuration, controls, code integrity, and code conflict resolution.
- Work closely with the team to review code for compatibility issues, resolve issues as they arise, and implement deployment processes and improvements on a continuous basis.
3+ years of experience in the following:
- Deployment of Microsoft based applications (ex: Install Shield or equivalent).
- Isolating build/deployment issues versus code issues.
- Source code branching and merging strategy (using TFS, VSS, or equivalent).
- Automating build and installation procedures (ex: nightly builds ready for team use each day).
- Integrating build procedures with automated testing and reporting.
- Working with rapid, overlapping product release cycles.
- SQL and SQL Reporting Services (2005 / 2008).
Experience in the following is considered an asset:
- Developing complex installation deployments (ex: that update an existing installation).
- Quality Assurance and test automation.
- Working with and administration of web server technologies.
- Writing Technical Documentation.
- Programming in HTML and XML.
- C# programming.
- Scrum and agile development methodologies (Scrum certification is a plus).
CallMiner, Inc - 16 months ago