The Builder position is responsible for the repair of customer's pallets.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Responsible for the quality repair of customer's pallets.
- Ensures compliance in a safe operation of all equipment.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Six months to one year related experience
Propak Corporation - 23 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...