At the direction of supervisor, maintain, monitor, and perform preventive maintenance on all equipment including, but not limited to the following:
• Refrigeration, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems
• Monitor operation, adjust, and maintain refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; boilers, hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment;
• Record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment. Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take corrective action as required.
• Install and repair plumbing/piping/tubing; wire single and three phase motors (single & two speed); run conduit; pull wiring to machinery, motors, operating parts, etc.
• Install and rebuild pumps and motors; install and rebuild air compressors; replace bearings in all types of motors; replace seals on pumps; install and repair piping, valves, filters, hot water systems and associated controls;
• Coordinate and assist contractors with major repairs and maintenance of general building Including infrastructure
• Monitor operation, repair, and maintain refrigeration, water cooling and air conditioning equipment; boilers, heating, ventilating and hot water equipment; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment and recording readings as necessary to assure proper operation of equipment;
• Responsible to ensure all maintenance and repairs are managed thru the JLL work order system and meet the SLA of the Client.
• Coordinate all contractor activities with the client and landlord
• Respond to all facility related work orders in a timely manner
• Responsible for reporting any equipment problems/malfunctions
• Maintain facility in compliance with all Federal, State, County and City codes/ordinances
• Must be able and willing to respond to any after hours emergencies
• Attend periodic training seminars
• Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent, with two years of trades schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and HVAC.
• Operating Engineers license (SMA) or equivalent
• Certification as a Universal Technician for CFC’s (or within 90 days of employment)
• Working knowledge of computer applications including Word and Excel.
• Valid Drivers License (if Mobile)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 2 years ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...