Supervisory Responsibilities: NONE
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Cleaning of restrooms, wellness center, office areas, lunchroom, and other common areas
- Emptying of garbage containers and recycle bins
- Maintain cleaning, toiletry, and lunch room supplies
- Empty, clean, refill mop buckets
- Each employee has the responsibility for his/her own personal safety and the safety of all employees. As a condition of employment, each employee must follow proper work procedures; obey the safety rules, and all other company work rules and instructions relating to the efficient and safe performance of work assignments. Each employee must also demonstrate commitment to behavior based safety program.
- Promote a positive atmosphere. Actively support activities that promote the welfare and morale of TEAM employees.
- Will also work in production department as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for 100% of shift
- Ability to do repetitive movements, i.e. bending, twisting, walking.
- Regular attendance
High School Dimploma
Reference OJT Requirements
Open until filled- This position filled initialy through temp. staffing agency.
TEAM Industries - 2 years ago