DTE Energy is a Fortune 500 company based in Detroit, MI. We are a diversified energy company, involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Our operating units include Detroit Edison, an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, MichCon, a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan and other non-utility, energy businesses focused on coal and gas mid-stream services, power and industrial projects, unconventional gas production and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
This position lends support to the Regulated Marketing Energy Optimization Residential Programs business unit. Some of the responsibilities may consist of the following:
- Determine optimal rebate amounts and tiers per energy savings levels.
- Generate weekly mailing kit lists for "My Energy Analyzer."
- Update HEC war room charts weekly.
- Maintain customer defects database to improve customer service.
- Maintain customer validation for residential programs.
- Ad hoc requests as needed.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business or Industrial/Mechancial Engineering
- Must have a strong skill set working with MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Must be willing to work up to 40 hrs/wk and commute to Detroit, Monday-Friday
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently and in team settings
Renewable Energy & Energy Optimization
Downtown HQ: GO (General Offices)
One Energy Plaza
Is this position covered under a Collective Bargaining Agreement?
Skills Testing Required
This position is a Department of Transportation (DOT) covered position and must pass DOT drug screen and is subject to random drug testing.
NERC-CIP Authorization: This position will require authorized unescorted access (cyber and/or physical) to NERC-CIP (North American Electric Reliability Corp. — Critical Infrastructure Protection Cyber Security Standards) controlled assets or documents?
CFATS Authorization: This position will require authorized unescorted access to restricted areas and/or access to critical assets of a CFATS (Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards) designated High Risk Chemical Facility?
Detroit's economy may be lackluster, but DTE Energy still provides a reliable spark. The holding company's main subsidiary,...