Seeking a Business/Performance Analyst to work in Springfield, VA. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interacts with customer and leadership team to formulate performance questions and objectives.
• Communicates the business relevance of complex, nuanced performance data.
• Designs data visualizations that speak to the specific performance objectives.
• Shapes data analysis into stable, repeatable performance metrics.
• Works with data SMEs to help them collect, aggregate, load and visualize their data.
• Train representatives and executives in the use of the dashboard and the interpretation of the analysis.
• Active/current TS/SCI clearance required.
• BA or BS Degree.
• Senior consultant with at least 7+ years experience.
• Preferred experience with the GEOINT mission, IC missions, or operational experience as an Intel customer.
• Capable of communicating complex concepts to senior executives.
• Capable of communicated requirements to technical staff.
• Capable of synthesizing complex data and concepts into simple, impactful decision material.
• Preferred previous experience as a Quantitative Data Analyst or Enterprise Data Application Developer .
• Preferred certified/trained in business analytic methods: LSS, BAO, or corporate methods .
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...