Essential Job Functions
Looking for a Senior Business/Requirements Analyst to join an established team - working in support of the eMedNY Project based in Menands, NY.
Gather requirements for projects in order to assist stakeholders with defining system functionality and business logic.
Facilitate work sessions with the client, and manage requirements and develop documentation for emerging business needs.
Oversees analyses of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment and performs specialized or highly complex analyses.
Interface with various levels of technical personnel, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and senior level stakeholders in support of defining requirements and business needs.
Leads business analyst tasks on projects and assists with design, development and implemention of new methods and procedures of the technical solution that meets the requirements of a project.
Participates and provides expertise in technical reviews and inspections to verify the implementation of ‘intent of change’ through the entire project.
Assures the final product meets the goals of the client and other stakeholders.
Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
The successful candidate should be:
- proficient with defining requirements and possible solutions to a given business requirement,
- comfortable following a workflow process as defined by business unit methodology,
- comfortable with the standard SDLC and contributing during each phase of a project.
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
- Experience working with IBM Rational Requirements Composer, DOORS, and Publisher Engine
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
Seven or more years of business analysis experience
Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to translate between technical language and business language
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...