Provides estimates, coordinates projects and provides input to the overall general planning process for assigned business unit
- Knowledge of screen layout, navigation, color, font, pattern recognition, and how to apply these to requested changes in process flows and/or functional enhancements
- Frontend/Backend interfaces (Middleware, APIs)
- Good understanding of how people interact with computer applications, leading to better usability, readability, reduced training times, reduced call handle times, and user satisfaction
- Able to work with Business sponsors, investigate with other business/application partners, and translate information to technical details for the developers & system testers.
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s]
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process
- Develops and reviews project plans, identifies issues, resolves issues, and communicates status of assigned projects to users and manager
- Gathers requirements, builds logical models and provides quality documentation of detailed user requirements to Development for the design and development of systems (Provide User stories, Flow diagrams, screen mockups, and performance metrics)
- Plan, arrange and control meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work
- Directs quality of entire systems ensuring that the systems meet the needs of the Business Unit through user acceptance testing
- Mentors less experienced Systems Analysts Bachelors Degree in Finance, Computer Science or Business Administration
- 4 plus years of related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience 'Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self starter, works well with others, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet regulatory deadlines.
- Prior Wireless Telecom experience preferred
- XML experience
- HTML experience preferred
Business/System Analyst, extensive UI experience, APIs, XML, VISIO
At Universal Business Solutions, we are committed to partnering with organizations that extend UBS's core competencies to achieve end-to-end...