- Provide technical support to Product Management team with file conversion, data extraction, data mining, database management, Ad hoc reports, and etc.
- Liaison between IT/Application Developers/Business managements located in various regions to support bank applications.
- Must have technical understanding of the bank applications and responsible for supporting client service team with technical issues.
- Understanding of the business requirements and create technical use cases for application developers to enhance the applications.
- Manage UAT process to ensure all defects are identified and corrected prior to production launch.
- Responsible for writing the technical manual and file specification.
Manage translation work between English and Japanese, and other supported languages are up-to-date on the applications.
- 5+ years of experience in MIS or technical field.
- BS degree in MIS preferred.
- Must have experience in using SQL and Visual Basic.
- Proficient in MS Access and Excel.
- Java experience is plus.
OneWire Inc. - 10 months ago
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is the holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, which is one of Japan's largest banks (along...