This position is located in Serra Mesa, area of San Diego CA.
Variable 8-hour shift.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or in a health care related field required.
- Master's in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Current California Driver’s License required.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years marketing/business development experience required.
- Highly skilled in communication, customer service, marketing and business development strategies required.
- Knowledge of the San Diego health care marketplace, key providers, influencers and community constituencies preferred.
- Content expert in Women’s services required.
- Experience in referral and contractual relationship management required.
- Proven sales, outcomes and skills required.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral presentation skills required.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and problem solve complex situations required.
- Capable of independent judgment and decision-making required.
- Strong customer service and improvement skills required.
Promote and market Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborn’s service-lines. Create a business and strategic plan to increase services, market share and community awareness. Support the SHC System in multi-service business and program development. Serve as a consultant for both internal and external customers. This position is also responsible for the development and implementation of annual and quarterly marketing plans for Sharp Mary Birch. Accountable for implementation of marketing initiatives to achieve annual and monthly business marketing plan volume objectives. Responsible for ensuring business retention and acquisition opportunities are seized and maintained. This individual will report directly to the CEO.
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns is a nationally recognized, full-service Women's Hospital with approximately 8,500 deliveries per year and is part of the Sharp HealthCare system, which won the 2007 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Located in San Diego, it is nationally recognized for its care of expectant mothers and delivering babies, as well as its Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – the largest in Southern California. Other services include Operating Room suites and PACU, Mother/Infant Services, Women’s Acute Care, and the Perinatal Special Care Unit with centralized monitoring specializing in high-risk antepartum care.
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns provides a full range of medical and surgical services for women of all ages, including robotic gynecologic surgery and oncology and is San Diego's only hospital dedicated to women's care. In 2009 and 2010, the hospital received the Press Ganey Summit Award for physician satisfaction scores above the 95th percentile or above for their two most recent physician partnership reports.
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital’s programs and services include:
- 24-hour physician care
- Arts-for-healing program for improving the emotional and spiritual health of patients
- CarePagesSM — a free online service for patients to share their stories, post photos and update others instantly about the birth of a baby, a serious medical condition or news of recovery
- Cord blood banking — Sharp HealthCare has partnered with StemCyte, the leader in cord blood collection and banking, to provide this important service to our patients.
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- New Beginnings Boutique featuring breast-feeding accessories and more
- Parenting and women’s classes
- Robotic gynecology surgery for fertility, uterine fibroids and more
- State-of-the-art labor and delivery suites
- The only high-risk pregnancy care unit in San Diego
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment back ground checks before starting work.
Sharp Healthcare - 10 months ago