***DO NOT CONTACT THE CUSTOMER DIRECTLY*** MAX SUPPLIER BILL RATE IS $25.00 including MSP FEES. ANY CANDIDATES SUBMITTED WITH A HIGHER RATE WILL BE REJECTED. Please make sure candidates meet the minimum requirements. Please remove ALL personal or supplier contact info on resume or in submission notes. . Position is posted for 3 months with strong potential for extension based on project need, budget and performance of selected worker.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL SUSAN @ email@example.com.
* Review point of sale and billing system transactions for accurate completion and update to various data fields on MTN lines and customer accounts.
* Tracing multiple transactions between points of sale system and billing system to identify final end state.
* Identify inaccurate data based on existing program policies and requirements.
* Update fields to correct data once identified, manually within the system or creating batch excel files for IT processing.
* Identify root cause for issues found during research
* Open trouble tickets reporting issues to the IT department.
* Knowledge and proficiency in General Ledger and knowledge of financial statement presentation
* Participate in due diligence and accounting issues
* Analyzes financial data and extracts and defines relevant information; interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability
* Reviews costs and performs cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs
* Performs moderately complex statistical, cost, and financial analysis of data reported in the various financial systems
* Develops financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis
* Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
* Interprets financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions
* Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verifies documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies.
* Provide guidance and direction to IT resources on proper data and process to ensure accurate data and completion of transactions. This could include writing detail system change requirements.
* Coordinate research and communication of issues identified across various cross functional teams such as Customer Care, Retail Operations, Financial Services, etc.
* Track all know issues and current status on program.
* Experience in point of sale system research and functionality, preferably Net Ace.
* Experience in Billing System research and updates, preferably ACSS/Vision.
* Experience in Wireless industry.
* Experience or knowledge of installment contracts.
* Experience or knowledge of wireless device upgrade policies.
* Experience with Excel, including pivot tables, adding columns, parsing data.
* Experience with Microsoft Word.
* Good verbal and oral communications skills.
* Good time management skills to manage large volumes of work.
* Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* 1-2 years of related professional experience or equivalent combinations of education and experience
* Organized, detailed and excellent problem solver
* Willingness to work in a team environment, and in a proactive manner
* Ability to reconcile and analyze accounts
* Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
* Must have the ability to multi-task, document clearly and efficiently, and is comfortable working in a fast pace environment