Responsible for the sale of integrated communication structure to
small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with
individual businesses and the community, and positions the Comcast brand
as key components of the sales strategy, and keeps with Comcast's
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the
optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial, and unit targets.
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
referrals, and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is
local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and
excellent follow up skills.
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...