SAS - Business Analytics - Infrastructure - Network - Data - Oracle - MySQL - IBM Infosphere
Austin Fraser are working with one of their top clients based in Munich, Germany. This is a really exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst/Infrastructure Manager.
- Administer and maintain SAS Enterprise software
- Ensure system scalability and reliability
- Manage SAS system security and permissions
- Create and maintain SAS user accounts
- Support end users with access and connectivity issues
- Manage data in SAS Libraries and Maps
- Install SAS server and clients on user desktops
- Serve as point of contact for request for services from SAS
- Establish best practices for administering SAS environment
- Ability to do capacity planning and forecasting
- Ensure backups are taken and tested
To set up and administer the SAS Enterprise software on the project server.
Architect level understanding of SAS
Expertise in install/configure/maintain SAS software
Expertise in install/configure/maintain 3rd Party databases like Oracle, MySQL, IBM InfosphereCommunication skills to effectively interact with peers
English is essential to this role with German being desirable.
Austin Fraser Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology