Our direct financial client located in midtown NYC is looking for an associate level Business Analyst/Project Manager to work within their Operations Change Management Team.
The purpose of this team is to oversee all projects and manage change management across all the lines of business including finance, compliance, IT and Sales. The individual hired would be responsible for managing an entire workflow process for the booking of existing systems work. During this activity, the BA/PM will fully engage and be involved with UAT and final release. The BA/PM must also ensure he/she is compliant with OTC Clearing Middle Office standards.
- Writing specifications of what system will do and implement
- Enhance Regulation Support
- Provide BRDs and FRDs for Dataspace, Instruments and rough data
- Write Use Cases
- Work with technical teams
- Should have a BS Degree or equivalent business background
Monster - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard