Knowledgent is a purpose-built Industry Information Consultancy that provides advanced Information Management and Analytical (IM&A) solutions with industry-specific specialization in Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare and Commercial markets. Knowledgent was founded with the mission to help an enterprise become more information centric. We chose this mission because while information has been recognized as a strategic corporate asset, its importance has now reached an inflection point: corporations that don’t learn to innovate through information and compete on analytics will be left behind by those that do. Extreme volumes of data are now being generated by systems, machines and the Internet, representing an unexplored ocean of data with unlimited potential. Mining this data can produce highly instructive predictions about products, markets, customers and human behaviors.
Knowledgent is a first-in-category firm, built from the ground up to combine IM&A advisory and delivery capabilities with vertical domain knowledge. While our core capability is comprised of competencies that address business and IT strategy, business analysis, program management, information management and Big Data analytics, the context in which we approach any problem is the vertical industry of our clients.
- Supports BI Lead Analyst in coordinating and conducting workshops and interviews with Health Data and Business Users
- Documents Workshop and Interview Results
- Develops work products and deliverables associated with the Conversion Analysis Phase (e.g., requirements, reporting catalog, etc.)
- Develops the testing traceability matrix to map requirements to Development/Conversion activities
- Drive resolution of business issues discovered during the testing process
- Supports the development of Reporting and UAT test plans and other test documentation including a Testing Summary Report
- Execute Reporting Test Scripts, as warranted
- Support UAT Test activities
- Assists in the development of training material
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong business analysis experience
- Strong reporting analysis skills
- Healthcare experience
- BI Analysis skillsets necessary
- Strong written and communication skills
- Should have reporting analysis and cataloging experience
- Cognos and Business Objects experience beneficial
- Data Management (e.g., Oracle) experience a plus
Knowledgent Group Inc. - 4 months ago
Knowledgent Group is a management consulting and technology services firm. Our team combines comprehensive knowledge and expertise in...