Our Business Systems Analysts work with all areas of WinWholesale as needed to gather requirements for enhancements to existing solutions or gather requirements for brand new solutions for all areas of our company. This includes not only software solutions but processes and implementations, The position requires the Analyst to gather, analyze, and assimilate requirements into a format easily understood by end users and programmers. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the companies investments.
- Elicit requirements using a variety of methods/tools.
- Plan, design, recommend new and existing business processes to improve and support IT and business activities.
- Effectively communicate limitations or challenges with existing or proposed requirements and/or processes.
- Identifies, develops, and delivers training needed for implementation (including end user), and provides second tier support after implementation.
- Understands downstream process impacts of issues, changes and resolutions across multiple business areas.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Build and maintain long-term working relationship with all areas/levels of the organization.
- Build ability to work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Liaison between various business units, technology teams, support teams and end users.
- Include all relevant parties in the problem solving or decision making process
Successful applicants will possess the following skills/requirements:
- Working knowledge of Finance / Accounting principles and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn new tool sets and processes
- Willingness to travel on occasion to interact with local companies, regional offices and/or support implementation of solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Visio
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Dayton, OH based, no re-location package.
Interested applicants should send a resume to Mary Jane Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org, 937.531.6332
Technology First - 12 months ago