Responsible for administering and providing customer support for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), Billing & Financial Business Objects solutions and be the liaison between Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis group and IT. This position is responsible for maintaining, understanding and supporting the BPC system and reporting for the FP&A group to develop functional and technical specifications of financial metrics and KPIs for the Executive reporting dashboard.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business system and user needs. Defines enhancements to parallel overall business strategies
- Takes initiative and works independently
- Works well in high pressure situations
- Perform system administration and maintenance tasks for selected systems including organizational tree changes, new user set-up, security changes, software upgrades, etc.
- Manage primary Financial Reporting Systems (BPC) and all internal Webi systems
- Design key performance metrics report which integrates data from Finance, Billing, HR and custom data
- Prepare and manage monthly reports to enhance FP&A analytics
- Document BPC training materials and reporting solutions
- Maintain and develop enhancements for BPC system used for budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Develop structured functionality test scripts for user acceptance testing and implementation
- Complies and enforces all policies and procedures
- Ensures and inspects paperwork for accuracy and compliance
- Successfully completed all required Compliance Training within the required time period.
- Has no compliance related corrective action during this review period.
- 5+ years in corporate finance and information technology
- Experience in data extraction, modeling, analytics and data architecture
- Experience in enterprise reporting and business intelligence
- Experience in MS Office and relational database financial reporting systems
- Advanced MS Excel skills including macro development
- KPI and dashboard reporting development
- SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence (WEBI) and Live Office, BPC
- JD Edwards general ledger and AS400 query
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in OLAP based environment, i.e. BPC or Essbase
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration; MBA preferred
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company/Department need.
Rural/Metro Corporation - 20 months ago