Elliott Tool Technologies traces our roots back more than 115 years and has a consistently profitable track record. We offer more career stability and flexibility than many of the big companies in our area!
Elliott serves contractors, OEMs and end users in the heat transfer, aerospace and automotive industries. We are growing, so Elliott can offer a competitive salary and bonus, comprehensive benefits package including matching 401(k) retirement, heath and life insurance, and a generous number of paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to consider this opportunity to join our growing company.
Ensures proper functioning of company's information processing system and makes upgrades as necessary with a primary focus on the Business Development (Sales, Marketing and Product Engineering) segment of the business while working in a team concept with the other IT roles. Helps Business Development utilize information systems to improve efficiency. Supports and provides programming support for the Company's ERP system and interfaces with related third party applications. Follows appropriate programming procedures. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Performs information systems administrative procedures and maintains documentation that covers areas including data control, applications training, data coordination. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Would act as backup to and work closely with IT Infrastructure and Desktop Support personnel. May be called upon to perform other duties. Travel is approximately 5%. The position is located in Dayton, OH.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Particularly MS Access and MS Excel)
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Good working knowledge of ERP business systems
- VB.Net, Java, C# or C++ Programming experience
- SQL Server experience / SQL Scripting Experience
- Has knowledge of commonly-used IT concepts, practices, and procedures
- Good business acumen
- Customer service attitude
- Above average teamwork and personal relations
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation
- Good work composure - ability to handle multiple duties and responsibilities
- Self-directed and take ownership of job responsibilities
- Good sense of urgency
- Results orientation - has the energy and drive to consistently deliver on commitments
- Ability to handle confidential information
401(k) Plan with Company match
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam
- 12 months ago - save job