Istonish is a minority owned, privately-held, award-winning business enterprise, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices located in Minnesota, and Wyoming. When you join Istonish, you become a part of the team dedicated to delivering outstanding technical and customer service to our clients.
Istonish is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support our Broomfield, CO based client. The initial duration of this contract engagement is approximately 11 months.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in relevant field preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience in IT working in a software development environment as a technical and business resource required.
- Strong to expert SQL programming experience required .
- Preferred knowledge of JD Edwards Xe or 9.xx ERP platform.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, design, and documentation; reporting and analysis technology and infrastructure;
- Essbase/ODI development and integration experience; automate Excel reports by writing TSQL or MS Access; computer systems, hardware, networking, operating systems, and telecommunications; issues and tools related to IT and the general direction of the IT industry; programming, systems design, computer operating systems and utilities, project management, risk management, security, cost management, implementation and start-up of new business processes and computerized systems.
- Experience in business process modeling and workflow analysis supporting supply chain, manufacturing and distribution industry.
- Strong functional expertise in systems including functionality and their benefits, e.g., quality systems (Infinity), process monitoring, and ERP (JD Edwards, MFGPro, and SAP).
- Requires strong business functional knowledge as well as process knowledge using techniques such as lean, Six Sigma, or Kaizen.
Supports the SQL development and integration activities of the business reporting and analytics group. Supports the current SQL reporting infrastructure and engages with the business to identify and develop new business requirements and reports. Provides support for functional and process improvement efforts related to information delivery and core business intelligence services in the data warehouse.
1. Works with functional/cross functional teams to understand business requirements and translating them into moderate to complex database related analyses and executing them to completion.
2. Generating and testing accurate data reporting tools/reports using MS SQL Server, SSMS, SSIS as tools for data analysis.
3. Conducting in-depth exploratory analyses/research to provide actionable insights to business intelligence team and business partners.
4. Interprets research and analytic findings; explains their strategic/tactical implications on business.
5. Creates and maintains design/process documents.
6. Identifies data sources and opportunities for additional infrastructure/automation.
7. Works with cross-functional peers to establish a data quality methodology documenting a repeatable set of processes for determining, investigating and resolving data quality issues, establish an on-going process for maintaining quality data, and define data quality audit procedures.
8. Improves and streamlines processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value.
We help you do more with less.
Technology can be complicated. But, what we do for our clients is simple. Istonish helps you accomplish...