Business Analyst /Program Manager
Duration: Long-term, CTH after 6-9 months for the right
Work Location: East Hartford, CT
The successful candidate will support the Adaptive
Engine Technology Development group as the AETD Business
Business or Economics; advanced degree strongly desired
- Preferred: Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Finance,
experience in Program Management and/or
- Highly Preferred: Seven to ten years direct relevant
Aerospace/Federal/Government Contract Acquisition is
required; Minimum: 4 years experience
flexibility and even disposition required.
- Strong leadership, sound judgment, initiative,
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience with Primavera or MS Project strongly
management and excellent oral and written communication
- Superior customer interface at senior levels of
skills are critical.
fundamentals of program and financial management and
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of the
demonstrated implementation experience.
- PMI PMP, strongly desired
program Integrated Master Scheduling, execution
- The candidate will participate in business planning,
tracking, cost reporting EVM ,and/or project controls
analysis; managing, allocating and prioritizing
resources for simultaneous projects.
covering budget status, forecast reports and other
- Planning and strategizing for maintenance and growth.
- Assisting with the preparation of a variety of reports
program expenses are strictly monitored.
- Tracking active program budgets and ensuring that
contractual documentation such as Statements of
- Reviewing and providing technical inputs into
Work/ Technical Instructions/Scope of Work revisions
and evaluate contracted system developers responses
for feasibility and completeness.
Again, if you are interested in this position, please
email me an updated copy of your resume and a couple of
sentences why you are qualified for this position.
Important information: This position is recruited for by
a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To
be considered for this position, you must use the “apply
now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have
questions about the position, please contact the
recruiter, Kathleen Davis via email (Kathleen_Davis@kellyservices.com)
or please call 913.706.1125
Job Code : BHJOB3479_558551
Kelly Government Solutions - 20 months ago