BASIC FUNCTION Works as part of the ICOE to provide Project Management for new/existing Services & other projects as required.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows the Corporate IT Project Management Methodology and where appropriate our Service Delivery Management Framework
- Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
- Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience.
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback. Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustments as necessary.
- With other leads, develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, following Corporate IT’s Project Management Methodology. Ensure that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations. Manage relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors. Monitor supplier progress and adherence to the contract.
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions. Work to resolve issues and problems that occur during the project life-cycle.
- Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Represent the team at bi-weekly Project review meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budgets, schedule, and scope changes.
- Ensure that the end product fulfils the contract and meets the sponsor's expectations.
- 1-2 years Business Analyst / Project management experience
- Bachelors Degree
- PMP or equivalent project management certification preferred
- Microsoft Project
- MS Office: Excel, Powerpoint a Must.
· Experience with EDI and Oracle would be an asset
Excellent Customer Relationship and Team Skills
· Experience of working in a global environment essential
· Process Discipline and Documentation skills essential
· Experience managing new services/releases as a project an advantage
· Knowledge of ITIL v3 an advantage
Emerson - 11 months ago