Archway is seeking a talented Business Analyst to play a critical, influential role in consulting and implementing functions for the client-base using our flagship platform, ATWeb. ATWeb is a unique software solution that enables financial services professionals to track, aggregate and report on their investment portfolios. Our clients are CPAs/accountants, portfolio managers and some of the industry’s leading family offices, hedge funds, traditional asset management funds, and investment advisors.
Analyst candidates must possess a strong desire to learn and comprehensively understand portfolio and partnership accounting principles. Candidates must also possess the ability to quickly comprehend customer inquiries and effectively communicate solutions in a timely manner. This can involve inquires related to specific attributes of ATWeb software functionality as well as inquires regarding general accounting principles. Finally, candidates must have the desire to be part of a small, growing company that maintains a fast-paced, dynamic culture.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
In addition to those responsibilities, a potential team member will need to possess the desire to work in the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small, rapidly growing company with a fast-paced dynamic culture.
- Detailed understanding of the client’s investment operations.
- Working with client to tailor ATWeb to client’s financial statements, investment returns, and partnership profit & loss flow through.
- Maintain communication channels with client while converting data into ATWeb. This will include client site visits, or communications through conference calls or e-mails.
- Provide training and support to clients as they begin to actively use ATWeb for their accounting and operating practices.
- To provide continued support and functional application for clients actively using ATWeb.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues experienced by client and internal users of ATWeb.
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications:
Though it would be great if you could fulfill everything on our lists, specific or required skills are not everything. Equally or more important are: a demonstrated ability to learn new skills, a desire to play a key role on our rapidly growing organization and general compatibility with the Archway team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Ability to comprehend and document business processes and workflows
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Fundamental understanding of accounting (CPA not required)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Emphasis on organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated
Archway is a technology company whose products and services support the accounting and financial operations of global CPA Firms, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Investment Advisors, Prime Brokers and Private Banks. Archway’s flagship platform, ATWeb, is a web deployed enterprise solution that integrates a full general ledger with a portfolio management system to support portfolio, fund and partnership accounting. Archway’s fund administration department handles more than $14 billion in assets under administration (AUA) and was recently ranked #24 in AUA by FundServices.net. The department provides clients with an outsourced solution for their back office operations including data processing, aggregation and reconciliation functions, client reporting and tax preparation support.
To apply for this job, please email your resume to Craig Harnish
Location: Indianapolis, IN
To apply for this job, please email your resume to email@example.com
Archway Technology Partners - 13 months ago