Business Analyst – Technical Loan IQ
If you have the ability to work autonomously, manage priorities, and be a self-starter we like to speak to you.
We are seeking to hire a Business Analyst with Financial Service Industry intermediate domain experience, including knowledge of the Capital Markets trading life-cycle. Well versed in Business Analysis and Technical Requirements Analysis.
Freeborders is seeking Business Analysts for multiple contract opportunities in New York/New Jersey to support loan technology conversion and expansion projects with one of the largest financial services companies. Experience with ACBS, AFS or LoanIQ is required.
· Review and/or write requirements
· Assist with building functional specifications
· Enhancing the issue reporting and resolution process
· Researching and prioritizing issues, prioritizing issues
· Leading weekly production support status meetings
· Communicating issue status and target implementation dates
· Partnering with Loan IQ users, technology and Loan IQ vendor to resolve system production issues
· Managing the test planning, test scripting, testing and implementation of production issues
· Must be experienced with commercial lending applications
· Understanding of full cycle loan administration
· Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts, primarily mid to senior level professionals.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Agency Syndication's & Loan Trading business in a front-office, Operations, or Business Systems Consulting role.
· 5 + years Loan IQ experience, front-end navigation and back-end table knowledge.
· 4 + years Business Systems Consultant Experience &/or supporting production/project work.
· Loan IQ, Visio, Business Requirement Documentation, Test planning
Freeborders is a leading provider of information technology services to large and medium-sized businesses. We provide global consulting, technology and outsourcing services focused on the financial services, travel, and internet e-commerce industries.
We provide extensive domain expertise to U.S. and European companies in three vertical markets: financial services, travel, and internet e-commerce industries. We are headquartered in San Francisco with offices on three continents.
Come and join the best and brightest team of talented professionals!
We offer a competitive salary plus great employee benefits.
Freeborders - 2 years ago