Business Analyst (BA) - SDLC – |
Contract - Tampa, FL
Established in 1899, our client offers a professional yet casual work environment that values its employees, their work and aspirations. The average tenure of their team members is more than 15 years. They offer a very attractive and competitive compensation package, including: Pension, Health Care Coverage (medical and dental), Short & Long Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
The Business Analyst (BA) - SDLC resource will be working on this upgrade project, writing the technical requirements / analysis, writing the tractability matrix, and helping in the testing of requirements to completion.
Business Analyst (BA) - SDLC Key Skills:
• 3+yrs BA
• 3+yrs Application Solutions
• 3+yrs Business Requirements
• Business Process Analysis and Modeling and experience in all phases of a SDLC
• MS Project
• Traceability Matrix
• GIS (is a plus)
Business Analyst (BA) - SDLC Duties and Responsibilities
• Participates in business process modeling sessions.
• Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data in the development of analysis documentation in accordance with the SDLC methodology.
• Assists and supports the development teams in the design and development of IT solutions.
• Seeks resolution to issues and notify appropriate management staff.
• Supports the maintenance and evolution of the logical data model for assigned Business Unit(s).
• Develops strong business and system knowledge relating to functional areas and assigned Business Unit(s). Constructs and maintains the business process model for assigned Business Unit(s).
• Supports the creation of business procedures for assigned Business Unit(s).
• Participates in the creation of the User Acceptance Test plans during Requirements Definition and reviews User Acceptance Testing results for compliance with business requirements.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 20 months ago
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s...