- Collect, analyze and document requirements and business processes related to Reports and Data Migration.
- Review and document functional and system design specifications for the two.
- Actively participate in team effort on design phase as it relates to Reports and Data Migration.
- Responsible for documenting and managing Data migration and Crystal Reports.
- Plan and assist in design methodology selected for new Report Tool(s) and deliver future state documentation.
- Ensure that related fits/gaps are identified, tracked, reported on and fully documented.
- Work effectively with outside vendor and IT team to achieve high-quality services and deliverables based on client's needs.
- The ability to quickly learn and understand the principles of data and report matrices and models within the current product (Xytech Enterprise) and deliver final design documentation under new application framework (Xytech MediaPulse).
- Ability to meet and adhere to project deliverables based on project timeline.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in business analysis.
- Minimum two years on Data Migration mapping, workflow and documentation.
- Minimum Two years on Crystal Report writing, migration, workflow and design.
- Strength in developing functional requirements as well as providing options and solutions.
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions across multiple groups and document clear and accurate requirements.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to discuss very technical issues with non-technical people.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical developers and translate business requirements as required.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities.
- Strong understanding of project development methodologies.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Superior abilities to effectively negotiate and facilitate problem resolution.
- Must be familiar with different testing methodologies, use cases and testing processes.
- Experience in analyzing data and summarizing for management consumption.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge of Microsoft Development Technologies and SQL.
Atlantic Partners - 15 months ago