QSI Inc./NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.nextgen.com
The Business Analyst will support the team that analyzes client reported problems or client requirements for system setup and procedures .The Analyst manages efforts to support software or process solutions, and implement software upgrades that meet customer expectations.
- Assists in specification creation for the anesthesia/concurrency auditing by studying information needs: conferring with users; studying systems flows, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas
- Determines operations feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Prepares solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Works with various team members to educate on workflows, test cases and general use cases
- 3+ years healthcare experience with hospital solutions, practice management or other healthcare systems
- Practical knowledge of billing software workflows and processes for e.g. registration and billing in a physician practice environment
- Use Case writing experience
- Application testing experience
- Experience in information analysis, software design, software documentation, software testing, software development fundamentals, software development process, software requirements and team development
- Experience building scalable enterprise applications
- Experience in EDI/Claims workflows
Required Education (including certifications):
- Healthcare Informatics
- Experience integrating healthcare products using HL7 or other technology
- Service Oriented Architecture
QSI Inc./Nextgen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...