Business Analyst - 5+ yrs experience w/ Mobile solutions
Contract to Perm
The IT Business Analyst, Mobility professional will provide leadership regarding mobile platforms, technology standards and project/program management. Also will develop and implement cost optimization and/or reduction initiatives.
Business Analyst Mobile Key Areas of Responsibility
This position will align to manage IT engagement for mobile platform priorities and demands across multiple business franchises. The position requires direct interaction with business partners, IT partners and external. Assist in the management of project budgets, and assure timely management/response to all issues and opportunities that can affect the project.
Business Analyst Mobile Requirements
• This position required a minimum of a Bachelor degree or a minimum of 5 years of IT professional experience
• In-depth knowledge and experience delivering mobile solutions to support business unit and company objectives is required
• Project Management experience delivering large scale projects from concept through delivery and operations is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills are required. The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment. Focused on Customers satisfaction
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work at different levels of the organization
• Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize workload
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Ability to work quickly and accurately
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet to deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Self-motivated, creative, flexible
What's In It For You?
Stable Global corporation
Organization that invests in their tools and technologies
Good management team
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 2 years ago
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s...