Business Analyst - Asset and Fund Services
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas (
) is one of the best rated banks in the world*. The Group has a presence in more than 80 countries and more than 200,000 employees, including more than 160,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across the Europe-Mediterranean zone and boasts a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Investment Banking and Investment Solutions activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia.
About BNP Paribas Securities Services:
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, delivering flexibility and commitment, backed by the strength of a leading universal bank. Operating across the investment cycle, we provide post-trade administration solutions to buy-side and sell-side financial institutions and issuers. The Bank has a local presence across 32 countries and global coverage of over 100 markets, offering a one-stop shop for all asset classes, both onshore and offshore, across the globe. With USD 6,975 billion of assets under custody, USD 1,244 billion assets under administration and more than 6,600 funds administered as at 30 June 2011, BNP Paribas Securities Services is a top five global provider of securities services*.
* Source: BNP Paribas securities Services Globalcustody.net competitors' AuC tables.
The business analyst’s primary role is helping the businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly too all stakeholders, facilitators and partners
The Business analysts’ primary responsibilities include:
4-6 years’ experience as a business analyst or project manager.
- Assisting with the business case.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Eliciting requirements.
- Requirements organization.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis.
- Drive the design or review of test cases.
- Process change requests.
- Communicate and apply project standards.
- Manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree considered a plus.
• Experience with SQL, Perl and Java considered a plus.
• Familiarity with Financial markets, Fund accounting principles and Middle office concepts
• Knowledge of software development processes and life cycles considered a plus.
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
• Business case development.
• Modeling techniques and methods.
• Project management background.
US-PA-King of Prussia
ORGANIZATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
BGL BNP PARIBAS - 16 months ago
One of Europe's largest banks, BNP Paribas operates about 7,300 branches in more than 80 countries across Europe, North America,...