Business Analyst - Business Process
USA-NC: NORTH CAROLINA-RALEIGH
Remote Work Authorized
May 3, 2013, 8:07:58 AM
Essential Job Functions
- Plans, designs and develops moderately complex management processes in order to formulate recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Analyzes and documents client business requirements and current processes for larger projects in order to develop a management strategy and to ensure client needs match management strategies.
- Assists less experienced analysts in preparing and analyzing project plans to ensure a best practice approach to meeting client needs.
- Identifies process gaps, proposes alternatives and recommends implementation of new processes to improve management practices as they relate to organizational goals.
- Works directly with client personnel and team members and assists in the analysis and implementation of profit improvement strategies.
- Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in moderately complex technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through all phases of project.
- Works with senior team members in business development efforts such as proposals, company and industry research, training and team development activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Seven or more years of business solutions or management analysis experience
- Experience working with company products, services, management practices, project design, and business processes
- Experience working with the business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Preference for knowledge of MMIS Fiscal Operations
- Preference for knowledge of business process of the NC DHHS and/or NC Health Choice
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Good creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good human relations skills
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment